hist-brewing: Goof-off

Renee Peterson polrena at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 01:12:41 PDT 2000

Me, again...

Goof-off!  Yeah, that's the stuff!  Really potent stuff...by the way, if
one...hypothetically, let's say, spilled a little bit of, I don't know,
blueberry mead, on the carpet, and one wanted to use a bit of the goof-off
to clean up the spill...I don't recommend it.  It does remove the stain, but
it also removes that bit of carpeting...loosens the glue of the carpet from
its moorings.

Hypothetically.

Katla