hist-brewing: labels

Renee Peterson polrena at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 01:40:35 PDT 2000

Hi!

I found a fabulous remover--it's a citrus-y thing that removes glue, paint,
stains...I have found it in several places in grocery stores, from houseware
department to cleaning department.  I believe it's called "Goo-B-Gone" and
comes in a tiny 5 oz. or so metal container...you just dabble a few drops on
the adhesive, wait for it to soak a few minutes, and the thing slides right
off.

I'll post again if I'm wrong about the name, but it's realy great stuff for
lots of things.

Katla