No subject

bjm10 at cornell.edu bjm10 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 25 12:26:27 PDT 2000

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Craig Jones. wrote:

> I soak all my bottles in a nappy cleaning powder (sodium perborate) overnight.
> All labels (including plastic and foil ones, and includes Sam Adams) peel off
> into the water during the night.  I use 1 tsp of the powder in each 750ml

I have found that an overnight soak in common-strength dilutions of many
household cleaners will work the same way, actually.  Just find anything
that says it's good for multiple purposes and has a dilution for mopping
floors.  Use that dilution and start with water as hot as will come out
of the tap.