hist-brewing: Bottle Labels

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Mon Jul 24 09:37:28 PDT 2000

If you take a razor blade and make a few lengthwise cuts in the labels they
will be MUCH easier to remove after soaking.

For someone who claims to be a home brewer you'd like Sam Adams would use
easier-to-remove labels.

Crystal of the Westermark

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"A subtle joke about a man's character can ruin a reputation faster than an
obvious lie." -- Texas Bix Bender in _A Cowboy's Guide to Life_