hist-brewing: Bottle Labels

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 04:52:04 PDT 2000

    The majority of my homebrew gifting is done by taking a keg or two
to an event and making them available to the populace.  However, I often
gift the Royals a sixpack, and twice a year a case.  The bottles I use
include Sammy Adams, Anchor, Bass, and Guinness.
    PROBLEM:  Bass and Guinness are no problem, but soaking the
labels off Sam Adams bottles is extremely difficult.  Has anybody found a
quick-n-easy method for doing so?
    Thanks,
    Scotti