hist-brewing: brewing books

John Lifer, jr jliferjr at misnet.com
Thu Jul 20 20:25:04 PDT 2000

Hi guys, one of my hobbies has been the transcribing of old brewing texts for re-publication. I've finished four total manuscrips  currently transcribed from the
original texts and printed in softcover, wire bound versions. I
am currently working on two additional manuscripts and should have them complete by year end.
I've decided to go strictly electronic and so here is what I now offer.
I've got about 20 each of the two books listed below.  I want to clean out the office and I'll let them go for not much over shipping cost.  First come first serve,
$5.00 for both books, as long as they last including shipping.  Check or MO, Paypal or x.com payments
No gimicks, I just don't want to throw them out. If you want them to go priority mail, make total $8.00.

#1 Contains "A New Art of Brewing Beer, Ale" originally by Thomas Tryton
manuscript dated 1691 and "Poor Robins Perambulation" Prose by Robert
L'Estrange date 1678. Total of 124 pages.

#2 Contains "Cerevisiaria Comes: Or, the New and True Art of Brewing"
by W.Y. Worth dated 1692 and "Directions for Brewing Malt Liquors" by J.
Nut dated 1700. Total of 102 pages.

Mail check or money order for total to:

John Lifer, Jr.
2152 Clinton-Tinnin Rd