hist-brewing: Time Period Nomenclature

NeophyteSG at aol.com NeophyteSG at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 12:44:34 PDT 2000

I'm trying to sort the plethora of research material, recipes, etc., that
I've accumulated and would like to do so according to time periods, but I'm
having problems delineating both the names of the periods and their
start/stop dates.  Does anyone have a good taxonomy scheme (e.g., Ancient
[prehistory to ?], Medieval (?-?), Victorian, Colonial)?

Warm Regards,
Shawn