hist-brewing: Root Beer

EFOUCH at steelcase.com EFOUCH at steelcase.com
Thu Jul 13 05:39:00 PDT 2000

Yes, saffrol, I think it is, is a suspect carcinogen.
At what concentrations?  What exposure time?  What isn't a suspect carcinogen?

I wanted to try one original batch, to see what the real stuff was like.  I
have made a few using commercial extracts, and tweaked them here and there
into a pretty decent facsimile.

What would be a reasonable replacement for sassafras?  Birch bark?

Eric Fouch
PDT&L
4-2408

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------