hist-brewing: Fwd: Re: Several questions (Gruit Ales)

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 19:13:20 PDT 2000

NTMOORE at SMTPGATE.DPHE.STATE.CO.US quotes Adam Larsen:

>     Oh, it just occurred to me that the readership may have similar
questions
> so do you think this exchange should be sent in?

    Adam, I find your answers so intriguing and thoughtful, I think *all*
of them should be posted.  You have answered several of my questions
off-line, and in some cases I have been so fascinated by your answers
that I have posted them without your permission.  [ Bad dog!!  >8-( ]
    I think you are just too modest, like other Danes I've met.  Is this
a national characteristic?
    Scotti