hist-brewing: Looking for old copies of Scum

J C Ronsen caleb at buffnet.net
Thu Jul 6 17:45:05 PDT 2000

I wonder if someone out there might be able to help me in tracking down
copies of the first volume of Scum, the issues that Lord Corwin of
Darkwater published. Many people have been writing to me looking for either
back issues or for specific articles. Unfortunately the only two issues
that I owned threw themselves on a spilled glass of something or another
and valiantly gave their papery lives to protect the life of an innocent TV
Guide.

If you happen to have an issue lying about that you can part with, or if
you can make me a photo copy, I'll make sure that the information in that
issue be reprinted and published on the web. From the thirty of forty
e-mailed requests I've received in the past couple of months, I will have
to say that those issue represent an important source of research and
knowledge.

Thank you.

ska: Lord Caleb Reynolds
mka: Caleb Ronsen
aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
The Scum of AEthelmearc
Known to millions as "Who's that?"
http://www.buffnet.net/~caleb/caleb.htm

The wise man does not shave with a Vorpal Razor.