hist-brewing: potatoes

Wade Hutchison whutchis at bucknell.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:15:04 PDT 2000

Good point that - I have seen rice syrup at the homebrew store,  now
that you mention it.  Still and all, if you're going to add sugar, I
would still reccommend belgian candy or demererra (or however it's spelled)
as I don't think the essence of adding corn (or rice) to a brew is captured
in the equivalent sugar syrup.
         -----wade