hist-brewing: A proscribed herbs list

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Tue Jun 27 09:20:51 PDT 2000

I know this is not an SCA list, but in the Middle Kingdom we have a
proscribed herb list as part of the A&S criteria.  It is at:
http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel/criteria/proscribed.html

This should be useful, and if there are any additions that anyone thinks
should be on there, email me.  I would need some documentation about the
herb, especially for my own stuff :).

Since this is meant to be printed, there are no back links and so on.  The
head of my site is at http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel, if anyone is
interested.

Doug/Arundel