hist-brewing: last post

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Mon Jun 26 15:24:20 PDT 2000

for some odd reason my juniper warning did not seem to make it into my
last post so here it is -

    I have heard from some herbalists that pregnant, possibly pregnant
and nursing women are at risk if they consume juniper.  I can't verify
these claims so i would encourage said women to consult with medical
experts prior to consuming product that contain juniper.

Sorry for the error.