hist-brewing: Re: Odense Old Style Ale - conclusion

Joel Plutchak plutchak at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 22 07:02:19 PDT 2000

adam larsen wrote:
>At long last and with apologies for the delay comes information on
>how to actually make one of my favorite styles of ale.

[...]

   I missed the first part(s) of this, so my apologies if you've
already mentioned this, but... what does this taste like?  Is it
too assertive (or just plain weird :-) for any but dyed-in-the-wool
SCAers to stomach?  Would your average beer drinker like it, or is
it more of an acquired taste?
   Sounds interesting enough for me to make, but I'm thinking
maybe a 3-gallon batch would be prudent, at least the first
time.
--
Joel Plutchak <plutchak at uiuc.edu>
Software Developer, National Center for Supercomputing Applications