hist-brewing: Newbie stuff

Elspeth Dowglas elspeth.dowglas at scotland.com
Mon Jun 12 15:26:19 PDT 2000

>>>I take it that you are not *really* in Scotland, where heather honey is readily available.

***nooo not there anymore...from Scotland, not *in* Scotland...such a shame..the next time i know someone coming from or going to the highlands i will need to have them bring some back with them :O)

>>>Castlemark Honey has heather honey for sale stateside,
but it's a bit pricey.  You'd only need a couple of pounds, so it might be affordable.

***ooo excellent...thanks!  ill look them up!

>>>May I recommend an experiment?

***excellent idea!  im going to do just that!  look out world!

thanks!

Elspeth