Saint Arnold was RE: hist-brewing: Mum

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 13:15:03 PDT 2000

Scott.Mills at COMPAQ.com writes:

> St Arnold is also attributed as the Patron saint of brewers.  It's strange
>  that I find two separate dates for is life and death roughly 400 years
>  apart.

    Certainly sounds as though we're looking at two different St.Arnolds
each of whom has a legitimate claim on our devotions.  8-)
    And my thanks to all of you who responded so graciously.  Now I've
got some specific days on which to brew ... er... celebrate the feast of
some venerable gentlemen.  ;-)
    Scotti