hist-brewing: Digbie

Spencer W. Thomas spencer at umich.edu
Tue May 30 07:47:24 PDT 2000

A well-stocked university library should have at least one copy of this on
microform.  I printed out a few pages from the copy at the University of Michigan
and scanned them.  The quality of the prints was not good, and so neither was the
scan quality.  I only put the first two pages online, along with some transcribed
recipes that were posted to the mead-lovers digest some years back.

you can view what I have at

http://realbeer.com/spencer/digby.html