hist-brewing: honey

Andrea Giddings millicent_andie at yahoo.ca
Fri May 26 14:37:26 PDT 2000

Hello, this is my first posting.
I am a person interested in brewing, and wow how
advanced your conversation has been recently. (Maybe a
little beyond my ken.) All I need to know is where a
good place would be in the Eisenmarch, Lionsgate,
Lionsdale would be to get honey, and if someone could
explain the differences to me between processed and
unprocessed honey for making mead. All the info on the
net has been fairly comprehensive, but is there
anywhere else to go to find info and period recipies,
I feel as if I am a little out of my league here.
I hope this makes it through to you all...
Many, many thanks,
Millicent.