hist-brewing: Gruit and unhopped ales - cornish braggot

NeophyteSG at aol.com NeophyteSG at aol.com
Fri May 26 11:46:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/26/00 2:34:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com writes:

>  I'd be very interested in the music... where did you get it from
originally?

Okay, I'm confused.  I was under the impression that these were *text*
compositions "recorded" (read, written/transcribed) using "period
instruments" (read, quill & ink).  Either way, I'd also be interested in both
the compositions and their source.

Shawn