hist-brewing: heather honey?

Renee Peterson polrena at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 03:21:57 PDT 2000

Castle-mark currently has a one Gallon size of heather honey for $83 US(plus
S.H.).  I forgot to mention that I'd love to find it whole comb...which
Castle-mark does not provide.  I'm with you, Shawn....anyone in Europe care
to let me purchase about that amount from you?

Thanks to everyone who has replied!
Keila