hist-brewing: heather honey?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed May 24 06:42:45 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/24/2000 7:35:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-hist-brewing-digest at rt.com writes:

> Anybody know what my chances are, of finding and purchasing whole-comb
>  heather honey?  I'm in the U.S.

You might contact Local Flavors in Maryland,

http://stores.yahoo.com/localflavors/index.html

Or Hassok's Product catalog in the U.K. offers it at

http://www.hassocks.freeserve.co.uk/catalog.htm

Both of these were glommed onto by Goggle search. I've never done business
with either. The only heather honey I have is a small jar jealously guarded
that I acquired from a merchant at an SCA event in Virginia.

Corwyn