hist-brewing: marshmallow & rye

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Fri May 19 16:36:57 PDT 2000

For information on Althea officinalis, check out a good herbal. You can also
find information on http://search1.healthgate.com/vit/herb115.shtml

Other places to buy just the roots:
http://www.ermasherbs.com/snhbmr.htm
http://thefoodstores.com/thp/html/dherbsf.htm

The only place I could find in less than 5 minutes that had plants for sale
is:
http://www.heritageflowerfarm.com/index.html

My local brewshop sells rye, but I don't think that is much use to you.

Good luck,
crystal

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"She had been forced into prudence in her youth, she learned romance as she
grew older: the natural sequel of an unnatural beginning." -- Jane Austen in
_Persuasion_