hist-brewing: Translator needed

mchahn at earthlink.net mchahn at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 30 07:29:46 PDT 2000

>     I have the opportunity to purchase a book written in Manx.
>Apparently, the English translation of the title is "House Brewing Fine
>& Forgotten Ales"

You could try posting on the Yahoo! club "Manx" The url is
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/manx

You will need to join the club to post, and you will need a
Yahoo! ID and passwored to do that, but it doesn't cost
anything.

If you get it translated, would you consider sharing it, via
the web or otherwise? I am interested in starting a Manx-style
brewpub.

Hope this helps.

Matt Hahn