hist-brewing: translator needed

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Sat Apr 29 14:25:39 PDT 2000

     I have the opportunity to purchase a book written in Manx.
Apparently, the English translation of the title is "House Brewing Fine
& Forgotten Ales"  the author seems to be one tadhg Rhys. The book is
reputed to have several  illustrations showing brewing and malting
practices and was printed in 1845.  Unfortunately, I don't know anyone
one willing to sit down and translate the entire work.  I'm  hoping that
somebody out their may know of some one that I could hire to translate
this work.