hist-brewing: SCA Judging Forms

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Wed Apr 26 08:10:34 PDT 2000

Badger,

	There are 3 different judging forms available at
www.greydragon.org/brewing/index.htm

The first is the Atlantian Judging Form
The second is the criteria used in Drachenwald
the third is a link to the InterKingdom Brewers Guild with their judging
form.

respectfully,

                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
Brewer and probably other things I can't think of...
Seneschal, Incipient Shire of Blauwasser