hist-brewing: gruit ales

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Fri Apr 21 10:16:52 PDT 2000

yes, I would be interested.  especially n your sources..

badger

On Fri, 21 Apr
2000, adam larsen wrote:

>     After a great deal of  tinkering and research i've finally figured
> out how to make  a few different ales that  seem to be similar to what
> unhopped ales of old were like.   Because i've not seen any postings on
> unhopped ales of  late i'm not sure if your readership would be
> interested in my findings.  Please let me know if you think the
> information would be worth posting.  If it is let me know where to send
> it.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Adam

> owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com

---
Brander (Badger) Roullett  * http://badger.cx * ICQ# 46814661
Project Mercury * http://www.mp3.com/projectmercury

SCA: Lord Frederic Badger AA, GL, LoSB
Black Stag Herald, Champion of Dregate, Senior Marshal
Squire to Sir Nicholaus, Seargent of Madrone