hist-brewing: gruit ales

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Fri Apr 21 09:20:06 PDT 2000

    After a great deal of  tinkering and research i've finally figured
out how to make  a few different ales that  seem to be similar to what
unhopped ales of old were like.   Because i've not seen any postings on
unhopped ales of  late i'm not sure if your readership would be
interested in my findings.  Please let me know if you think the
information would be worth posting.  If it is let me know where to send
it.

Sincerely,

Adam