hist-brewing: Re: Malted Oats.

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at COMPAQ.com
Fri Apr 7 12:52:01 PDT 2000

Five-Star is going to start distributing malts for North Country.  When
North Country made the arrangements they insisted that Five-Star continue to
sell direct to homebrewers.

Five-Star should have the malts any time now so if you are closer to Denver,
CO than Rouses Point, NY then the shipper may be cheaper from there.

  _____

Scott Mills
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com

aka Lord Eadric Anstapa