hist-brewing: How much yeast?

Badger badger at nwlink.com
Wed Mar 29 02:25:19 PST 2000

1 packet is usually good enough.

badger

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Shanna & Timothy
wrote:

> Hello, I am attempting the mead recipes listed in the  Knowne World Handbook..and I haven't a clue as to how much yeast to use. Could someone help me please?
>
> Thank you, Isabeau-Soffia

Brander (Badger) Roullett  http://www.nwlink.com/~badger ICQ# 46814661

Industrial Electronic Music http://www.mp3.com/projectmercury

SCA: Lord Frederic Badger, Squire, Seargent of Madrone.
Black Stag Herald of An Tir, Heavy Champion of Dreaggate

"I've always wanted to be a scientist.  That way, I could get a bunch of
grants and do research into whether money can really buy happiness."
	-Unknown

"Numquam Desiste Discere"
(Never Stop Learning)