BOUNCE hist-brewing: Admin request (fwd)

ZYMONAUT at aol.com ZYMONAUT at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 18:29:59 PST 2000

This mead, is actually very clear, with a golden rust color.....and a very
interesting "nose"...... my problem is the floating colonies of unidentified
"stuff". It was racked into a glass carboy two years ago. I had to disturb it
to move it and that seemed to loosen some debri/sludge which floated around
inside the mead in addition to the "stuff" floating on the surface. Dime and
quarter sized "colonies". Any ideas on what they are?