FW: hist-brewing: things in mead

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 01:06:44 PST 2000

Honey has a lot of little things in it to begin with (especially if you are
using raw honey), so it tends to stay cloudy longer than beer.  Also, because
it  has so much good stuff in it, your yeast will keep eating it and multiply
a lot more than in beer.  Hence, the continued cloudiness (I believe this is
correct.  If not, I am sure someone will correct me)

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.