hist-brewing: Gulf Wars Paper

OxladeMac at aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 10:20:10 PST 2000

WARNING:  For those of you on the hist-brewing list - some of the following
contains SCA content.

For those of you who showed up in front of the fort on Friday night at Gulf
Wars, I appologize.  I got caught up in the fawning that ensued following my
A&S entry.  (It did well.)  I have been promising that I would publish the
paper on the net when I got it done.  The site is there, but the paper is not
on it yet.  I hope to get that completed soon.  If you would like an advanced
copy, write me personally and I can e-mail you a "proof" version of it.  (The
only difference between the proof version and the final version is that the
spots marked XXX have been filled in with page numbers.)  The file is kind of
big - it will take a while to download.  It is in pdf format, which means you
will have to have adobe acrobat to read/print it.

Ox