hist-brewing: Question re: Documentation for SCA contests

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 07:28:23 PST 2000

Hi all,

Sorry I have an SCA related question to ask, and I know that there are some
SCA'rs on this list.

I am very interested in entering some of the contests that I have seen listed
in The Page.  I would like to enter a mead and a cordial in some of the
upcoming contests.

I understand that to enter something in a contest, that you have to document
it. How do I go about this. What materials are considered legitimate to use
for documentation? How do I put the documentation together? How long should
the documentation be? How many sources are you supposed to use?

In short, I really don't understand what they are looking for or how to put
it together.

Oh, just in case it makes any difference to the answers, I am in the Kingdom
of the West.

Thanks,

Dawn