hist-brewing: Help with brix

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Wed Feb 16 00:10:09 PST 2000

Greeting from Terafan,

	Yes, it all comes down to that.

As Master Gerald pointed out, all the numbers work out the same and come
down to SUGAR = .78 HONEY
As noted, this is because 22% of honey is water.

If you want to find honey, then HONEY = SUGAR / .78

(In the question asked  H = 5.25 / .78) which is 6.73

respectfully,

                     Terafan

Master Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
Brewer and probably other things I can't think of...
Seneschal, Incipient Shire of Blauwasser