hist-brewing: More Beer Spice Sources

ALBATRS890 at aol.com ALBATRS890 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 21:53:35 PST 2000

Subj:    Re: Beer Spices
Date:   2/1/00 5:14:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   ibs4beer at together.net (POWERS MCCASLAND)
To: ALBATRS890 at aol.com

Hi Frank
We have a line called Brewers Garden Belgium.  This is what is available:
Rose Hips
Dried Woodruff
Dried Mugwort
Dried Wormwood
Juniper Berries
Sweet Orange Peel
Dried Elderflowers
Dried Elderberries
Sweet Gale  - 2 grams - $.70
Indian Sarsaparilla
Licorice Root
Paradise Seeds
Wintergreen Leaves
Belgian Candi Sugar
Bitter Orange Peel
Cardamom Seed
Coriander Seed
Ginger Root
Vanilla Beans
Cinnamon Sticks
Star Anise
Heather Tips

Let me know if any of these might be a substitute for what you need.
Debby