hist-brewing: nonalcoholic

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Tue Feb 8 09:34:45 PST 2000

Hello Nial the Wanderer,

If your young friend is willing to spend some time digging through archived
emails, please tell him about http://www.florilegium.org. There a lot of
good stuff there if you follow the link through beverages to Non-alcoholic,
and are a teeny bit adventurous.

I've also done some research into non-alcoholic stuff that I'll try to
remember to bring to work tomorrow. <unhappy face> the home account is down
again.

Crystal of the Westermark

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
“If his I.Q. slips any lower, we’ll have to water him twice a day.”  --
Molly Ivins' observation on a congressman from Dallas

snippings and clippings says Gurgi