hist-brewing: Need some ideas

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Mon Feb 7 01:22:12 PST 2000

I'm not sure - I would have thought that any heat will extract pectins to
some degree. Besides, you try holding a temperature that accurate on an
(dodgy old) electric hob :-)

I wouldn't boil honey, personally as I find it removes a lot of the flavour,
but it does make it clear quicker, I have to say.

KP