hist-brewing: Need some ideas

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Mon Feb 7 01:18:16 PST 2000

I'm not sure what exactly causes the cloudiness in pure honey mead (hafta
ask my commericial mead-brewing friend), but I doubt it is pectin (I think
that only comes from fruit and veg, but wouldn't swear to it). In the para
above I was talking about pear mead and so the pectin I was mentioning was
from the pears, not the honey.

Kirsty