hist-brewing: Cloudy mead

Gregory Rehm greg at turnpoint.net
Sun Feb 6 11:50:00 PST 2000

I sometimes boil, but more often just bring the must up to 160-170 for a
time.  I, however, don't always want a clear mead.  When serving uninitiated
friends, I usually give them a clear mead first (also sparkling), since
they're thinking with wine mind.  Once I get them broken in, I can lay the
stuff with character on them.

Greg