hist-brewing: Cloudy pear

Beth Ann Snead ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 08:09:32 PST 2000

I've made everything from pear wine to perry to pear
mead.  I've never cooked my pears (although I've used
canned pears in a pinch).  The only thing pears need
to fine to crystal clear is time.  I've never had a
problem it just takes twice as long.

Beth Ann Snead
Lady Lettice Peyton, Master Brewer of the East Kingdom
Brewer's Guild in the SCA