hist-brewing: Now I need some help finding stuff :)

Stan Marshall beorning at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 17:51:29 PST 2000

You guys (and gals) seem to have a knack for tracking down items, and
I'm looking for 2 things (hopefully in or around the Los Angeles area).
I'm looking for an inexpensive source of whole vanilla beans, and
someplace that might carry Knudson's pomegranate (sp?) juice (or an
equivalent).

Thank in advance,
Stan

Brewing mead isn't just a hobby...   it's an adventure!!