hist-brewing: I found 'em!!!!

John Purdy John_Purdy at Jabil.com
Sat Jan 29 12:18:49 PST 2000

By gummit I think I've done it!!!!

Thanks to Tom Stevenson we are getting closer to the elusive gruit ale.
Following Tom's direction I found this page for a wholesaler who carries
Sweet Gale.  (And possibly wild rosemary.) The site makes several references
to having your local store call them, etc but I found no address or phone
number on the site so I went a little further and dug it up for us.  The
local store I got in touch with (SunsetSuds at aol.com
<mailto:SunsetSuds at aol.com> ) said the Sweet Gale goes for $0.95/2gm.
L D Carlson Company
463 Portage Blvd, Kent, OH
(330) 678-7733
http://www.ldcarlson.com/Brewers/product%20lines.htm
<http://www.ldcarlson.com/Brewers/product%20lines.htm>
Now, they are strictly a wholesaler, so here's a list of their retailers by
state.  Visit them or ask about shipping.
http://www.ldcarlson.com/Brewers/retail%20stores.htm
<http://www.ldcarlson.com/Brewers/retail%20stores.htm>

Thanks to Tom for sharing that.  And thanks to "Ask Jeeves" for the
following :

75 tablets Regular price: $8.99Sale price: $7.71

and
Bottom of Form 1

100 tabletsRegular price: $6.18Sale price: $5.35
Bottom of Form 1

http://www.vitaminusa.com/pharmacy/ind.html
<http://www.vitaminusa.com/pharmacy/ind.html>

Please accept my apologies for any trouble with the format.  Time is, as
always, an issue.

Good brewing!
Mongo