hist-brewing: Hydrometers

Jerry Harder mastergoodwine at alltel.net
Tue Jan 18 19:37:59 PST 2000

There was a gentalman who wrote a news letter called Skum.  They did a nice
artical on eggs as hydrometers comparing the coin sizes to different hydrometer
readings but I have questions because I don't know anything about the quality of
the eggs they used, and I suspect they were purchased from the suppermarket
shelves.  I don't have it electronically but if you would like a coppy, send me
your snail-mail address and I'll send you a coppy.

Jerry Harder/ Master goodwine.