hist-brewing: Gruit Ingredients found (2/3 ain't bad!)

Sean Richens srichens at sprint.ca
Mon Jan 10 18:30:37 PST 2000

I remember that only certain strains of morning glory have entertainment
potential, but I have no idea what lysergic acid-related compounds are
found in the other strains.

Given that the side effects of excess ergotamine or lysergic acid include
gangrene of the limbs, I'll pass, thank you very much, until I hear
otherwise from a very reliable source.

Sean