hist-brewing: Wormwood

Steve Call massmeister at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:02:44 PST 1999

Correct. I'd also like to point out that, from discussions with French,
these two are merely the most popular brands in France and are likely to be
the only ones readily available outside France itself.

Also, many French drink it as an appertif or digestif(ve?)

The most popular way is to "drown it" by adding 7 times the amount, of
water. A container of water is placed beside the glass, you add your own, in
much the same way you would get a whiskey and water in Australia or Britain.

Personally, I tried about five different ways with both brands and wasn't
impressed

Cheers
Steve