hist-brewing: Re: wormwood

-Tevildo. tevildo at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:26:41 PST 1999

There's not much left to be said on the topic of possible thujone risks,
except A) there are other oils in Artemisia absinthium that could,
theoretically, be troublesome, and B) according to some things I've read
(sorry, no sources right now) thujone isn't really soluble in most
liquids--you need really strong (i.e. flammable to explosive) concentrations
of alcohol to get appreciable amounts to dissolve. The problem now is: where
can I find Wormwood in a little town like this?
                                       -Tevildo.