hist-brewing: XIIIth cent spice named Squinant

Karen Olson kaolson3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 08:44:19 PST 1999

there are actually several types of cinnamon or Cassia Cinnamon as suppliers
call it.  the ones I know about are Korintje , Chinese, Vietnam, and Ceylon
cassia cinnamon.  The Korintje Cassia Cinnamon comes from Indonesia, that
may be what you are looking for.  For more info you might try
WWW.Penzeys.com  it may cost a bit, but the qaulity is well worth it.

Karen