hist-brewing: Ledum Paluster

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Thu Dec 9 01:20:03 PST 1999

I must admit that my first assumption in such cases is laziness or
stupidity, but you have reminded me that my other half, who is neither
stupid nor lazy and is also a computer professional, can never find anything
on the web. I'm pretty good at it but I'm a professional A/P who has
desgined umpteen database search systems (it's not easy!), so maybe I just
have the same kind of mind as the search engine guys! It makes it very hard
for me to remember that other people are not like this. You'd probably be
the sam with my utter lack of a sense of direction. (directionally
challenged!)

sorry for over-reacting...