hist-brewing: professional vrs home

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Dec 8 21:02:08 PST 1999

> I've not seen an Faq of this list,  but judging by the name,  it's about the
> history of brewing,

That's right. The bit posted about the ATF had to do with MODERN
dislike of the ATF, not some historical incident.

> as for the non us folks,  the United States is the largest consumer of beer,
> and what goes on here affects everyone else.

I assure you that non-US folks don't really care about the ATF. You'll
have to trust me on this one.

If you'd like to discuss the charter of the list further, please feel
free to send me personal email.

> i know alot of the people here (including myslef) are SCA types and
> that's OK but don't discount the rest of the history of brewing that
> doesn't fit into the narrow timeline of the SCA period.

I didn't. If you read the group charter, which was mailed you when you
subscribed, that should be clear.

-- g