hist-brewing: Ledum Paluster

Richard Richard at WowMe.com
Wed Dec 8 19:54:37 PST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirsty Pollock" <kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com>

> I was possibly a bit harsh, but that sort of thing has been annoying me on
> other lists and I suppose it just spilled over.

> The reply was less than pleasant, and to me, annoying in its attitude. The
> poster seems to be saying to me that what they want is to be able to
> identify this plant when they see it, and that's what they want the other
> list members to tell them.
>
> do you see my point??

Well, actually, I think he was asking if anyone knew where he could buy it.  Since it is a medieval period ingredient, one could easily assume that others on this list had purchased it in the past and could easily tell him where they got it.  I was also interested in knowing this, as were a few others that had asked the same question in the past.

You are too good to go looking up things for people.  A good heart, but when it comes down to that, if you don't know it off the top of your head, let them look it up.  ;)

Cheers,
Richard